Right here’s a fast spherical up of my weekend Highs and Lows…
1.Began the weekend with a superb 12 mile run.
2. Put deep conditioner in my hair pre-run so it had A LOT of time to set earlier than I washed it out post-run. I’ve by no means achieved this earlier than, however had additional time since I awakened earlier than my alarm and determined to get bizarre.
3. My present pre future gasoline of selection: Oatmeal, banana and occasional with collagen powder. I pour the espresso over ice as soon as it cools off an excessive amount of to drink scorching.
4. I’ve a dramatic bruise on the facet of my leg that I didn’t understand till I used to be placing on sunscreen. I believe Diego beats me with a pillowcase filled with bars of cleaning soap in my sleep.
5. That is my new operating membership. You’re welcome to hitch us!
6. A BUG FLEW INTO MY MOUTH IN THE FIRST MILE. This can be a particular lowlight. (Additionally, lowlight is a phrase however looks as if one thing I made up.)
Fortunately, I introduced my lil water bottle full of electrolytes to clean down that not so tasty snack.
7. There are such a lot of cute households of geese and geese round proper now. That is my favourite a part of operating this time of yr!!
8. I listened to a ‘free’ Audible guide on this run, Stranger within the Woods by Anni Taylor. It’s not technically free as a result of I’ve a month-to-month Audible subscription. I get 1 credit score a month for any guide PLUS there’s a list of books & podcasts which can be ‘included’ within the month-to-month service. I name them ‘Free’ as a result of it seems like a come up when there are novels in there which can be proper up my alley.
9. Made chocolate chip cookies from Halo High baking combine. They have been Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and tremendous peanut buttery and had a superb quantity of chocolate chips!
10. Virtually eight weeks in the past a stray cat that had been hanging round my mother and father’ home HAD KITTENS IN THEIR BACKYARD.
My household took the mama cat and infants in as a result of it was the sort factor to do, particularly since shelters round listed here are overcrowded and really disturbing and scary for animals. Now the kittens are able to be adopted and we’re looking for good houses for them. (Attain out to me on @RunEatRepeat Instagram in the event you’re .) Taking part in with them was one other candy spotlight of the weekend.
11. And the grand finale was spending Mom’s Day with my mother. She’s one of the best.
Hold Going with these: